Helping You With Customs Bonds in El Paso


Customs bonds in El Paso may be required for the import of certain items into the United States.  You are required to have a customs bond if you bring in food, firearms, or certain other items that are subject to requirements of different federal agencies like the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) or the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).  You are also required to have customs bonds in El Paso if you are importing merchandise into the United States that is valued at $2,500 or higher and that is for commercial purposes.

Knowing Fees and Payments Required
Customs bonds n El Paso are used to ensure that you will pay the import fees and costs due to the federal government. The bond ensures that duties, taxes, and other fees that you owe for the imported goods are fully paid.  Companies that require customs bonds have the option to choose from among a single entry bond or a continuous bond. A single entry bond lets you bring items in just one time, while a continuous entry bond makes it possible to bring many items in without separately securing a bond for each shipment of imports.

Bond Services for Importing/Exporting
In some cases, it is possible to use a customs bond provided by your customs broker instead of securing your own bond. RM Customhouse can help you to determine if this is an option in your case and can provide you with a bond to streamline your transaction.  We can also provide assistance with securing your own customs bonds in El Paso if you plan to be a frequent importer or exporter of goods.

To learn more about how RM Customhouse can help with customs bonds in El Paso, give us a call today.
4707 Montana Ave, Suite 203 El Paso TX 79903 | 915.778.1216